[Coco] GIME behavior

Mark Marlette mmarlette at frontiernet.net
Wed Apr 13 21:43:46 EDT 2011

Darren,

Working tons of hours at work and then C-9. I'm buried in  hardware right now.

Lucky, no way.....Luck and magic, not here, designed, engineered. Boisy is the software guy. There is a method to this as I recall but has at least been a year if not more since I looked at this. I will have to go look at my notes from my test code. Not going to happen for at least another ~20hrs when playtime comes around again.....

This a REALLY important address for the games we play at C-9 with the hardware.

So if you can't mode change then you might want to explain a bit more on your project as I don't quite follow the design. If this is going to be a product and you don't want to be detailed. I understand as I hope you will as well.

Need to run, late for my pick up right now.....

Mark
Cloud-9