[Coco] deskmate 3

gene heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Mon Apr 11 14:40:07 EDT 2011

On Monday, April 11, 2011 02:35:06 PM Richard Hawk did opine:

> How Do I apply the deskmate3.mod patch to deskmate3 ?
>
> thanks
> i got it unzipped and have the file on deskmate3 disk already, just need
> to know how to apply it now. thanks

There is a utility called "modpatch" that I believe came with the level 2
disks, and should also be on a Nitros9 disk image.  But its been close to
20 years since I last used it.  Docs /should/ be in the level 2 manuals.

Sorry, but that is about all I can recall now.

--
Cheers, Gene
-Ed Howdershelt (Author)