[Coco] os9 keys

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Sun Apr 3 14:25:14 EDT 2011

You can find special kesy and a character map for OS-9 in the "OS-9
Quick Reference Guide" I printed years ago. It can now be downloaded
from here:

ftp://maltedmedia.com/coco/Farna/Quick%20Reference%20Guides/os9qrg.pdf

I retain copyright, but give permission to download for your personal
use. It was originally printed on half size sheets of paper. You might
be able to use the on-line imposition tool here:
http://www.oep-h.com/impose/ to set it up to print correctly, four pages
to a sheet of 8.5"x11" paper, then fold and staple. I haven't tried it
with that PDF file, have used it on others though.

--
Frank Swygert
Publisher, "American Motors Cars"