[Coco] .lzh files in os9

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Apr 2 18:06:56 EDT 2011

DW3 will work, you will need to download a local copy of the extras
disk and then mount that in drive 1.  You probably did that..

If you type:

dir /x1

do you see:

 Directory of /x1  1900/04/02 16:33
SMTP            CCIRC           HTTPD           WWWROOT         CMDS
SYS             LIB             DEFS            TWITTER         MIDI

?

if so, lets skip the copying, it isn't necessary.  just type

chx /x1/cmds

then type

lha

do you get:

LHA v2.11:  File Archive              Copyright (c) Haruyasu Yoshizaki, 1988-91
LHA OS9 v2.11c  by E. M. Krenciglowa 1993-94        UNLZH  by N. Rheaume 1992
Usage: LHA <command> [-option[-+012|WDIR]] <archive[.lzh]> [DIR/] [filespecs]
  <command>
     a: Add files          u: Update files         m: Move files
     f: Freshen files      d: Delete files         p: disPlay files
     e: Extract files      x: eXtract w/pathnames  t: Test archive integrity
     l: List files         v: list View w/pathnames
  <option>
     r: Recursively collect files        w: assign Work directory
     x: allow eXtended file names        m: no Message for query
     p: distinguish full Path names      c: skip time-stamp Check
     a: allow any Attributes of files    z: Zero compression (only store)
     t: archive's Time-stamp option      h: select Header level (default =1)
     o: use Old compatible method        n: display No indicator a/o pathname