[Coco] .lzh files in os9

Richard Hawk rhawk1 at centurylink.net
Sat Apr 2 15:44:21 EDT 2011

ok i did what you said to do.  I typed in the coco "dw server list
c:/os9/solitaire.lzh > solitaire.lzh" and it thought and came back with the
(term:02/dd:)
so i typed in "dir" and sure enough there it is.  so how do i upack it on
the coco3 now under nitros9?

man thanks agian your a big help never got in to os9 always used basic and a
few os9 parograms like deskmate back in the days. so yes rusty here but
thanks everything is so far working