[Coco] CoCo amateur radio net tonight

Arthur Flexser flexser at fiu.edu
Tue Sep 28 21:19:45 EDT 2010

Reminds me of the time Rainbow had an insert that
was a plasticized page with a record you could play on a turntable to access
a cassette program.

Also reminds me of how, in the early days of the CoCo when all we had was
300-baud modems, some friends and I would exchange software at 1800 baud
over the phone lines using a "cassette modem" that was a modified Radio
Shack speakerphone interfaced to the CoCo's cassette port.  This was a bit
iffy on long-distance calls, but very reliable on local ones.

Art