[Coco] Radio Shack rompak list

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Sep 25 17:17:43 EDT 2010

Perhaps he could upload the original spreadsheet file as well - OpenOffice
might allow it to be viewed on several different Operating Systems...
Steve, I would certainly love to have a zipped (or 7-zipped with ultra
compression email attachment) - I could then upload it to several of the
sites that I upload to regularly.
-J