[Coco] further adventures with plug'n'power/x10

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Fri Sep 24 15:21:41 EDT 2010

Stephen,
 Speaking of barking dogs, Heartland America used to sell a device that was
triggered by a dogs bark and upon being triggered would emit an ultrasonic
sound that was supposedly painful to the dogs ears - the theory was that Dog
Barks, Dog head hurt, eventually dog no bark. Does anyone know if these
devices actually work? I often considered buying one because of my neighbors
dogs, but have since moved :)