[Coco] further adventures with plug'n'power/x10

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Sep 23 20:20:30 EDT 2010

I had to stop using X10 modules for my living room lights when I
switched to CFL bulbs.  I noticed that even with them off, in a dark
room you notice them flickering on and off.  No idea whether it's bad
for the bulb or not, but it was enough to be annoying.   This was with
on/off appliance modules, not the light modules with several dimming
levels.

Although a quick search just resulted in finding that X10 may have re
engineered new modules to solve this problem.