[Coco] Anyone Interested In CoCo Emulator On Android?

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 01:31:14 EDT 2010

What's Android's marketplace compared to Apples?  Apple won't allow
emulators that allow the loading of separate files (presumably a
doorway to jailbreaking exploits, or extra unwanted copyright
infringement).

Or can you just run anything you want on an android without prior approval?

I may be into newer tech than the CoCo crowd, but I really hate
phones, so I'm behind on all that stuff!