[Coco] CoCo Memory Map Assembly Language Equates

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Sat Sep 18 18:11:06 EDT 2010

Your wish is my command - I shall add a JVC image to the 7z file. Give me 15
minutes and then re-download :)
 I also need to make a slight change to allow mamou to assemble the code
without error - this change involves only commenting out the BASIC, DISK
BASIC, CARTRIDGE and EBASIC equates at the very beginning. These are EQUated
twice and although Disk EDTASM has no problem with it (since they are
equated to the same values) mamou doesn't like it, and that's the way it
should be I suppose.. mamou is GREAT.

I'll repost as soon as it's ready... in case it takes me a little longer
than anticipated.