[Coco] CoCo Memory Map Assembly Language Equates

Willard Goosey goosey at virgo.sdc.org
Sat Sep 18 17:43:10 EDT 2010

On Sat, Sep 18, 2010 at 07:48:32AM -0500, Little John wrote:
> This is a little project I've been working on for the past few days in my spare time (which is sparse):
> http://www.gimechip.com/pages/CoCo_Memory_Map_Equates_Disk_EDTASM+_Format_v1_0.html

Well, from the listing, it looks more extensive then the one I built
from an old princeton-list post.

Is there any way we can get, say, a TC3 .ARC of the files, or at least
a JVC disk image?  I *think* I have a tool to turn .dmk's into regular
disk images, but I'm not sure...

Willard
Willard Goosey  goosey at sdc.org
Socorro, New Mexico, USA