[Coco] Software offer and Drive Pak solution

tonym tonym at compusource.net
Fri Sep 17 02:35:04 EDT 2010

Roger,

 Quite honestly, I don't know why you bother any more.
 Every time you release or create something, something happens.

 Now you're even being criticized for the platform it runs on, which happens to be 85%+ of the computer market.

 I would've stopped a long LONG time ago, if I were you...
 Only so many times I'd put up with being slapped in the face, and turning the other cheek...