[Coco] Software offer and Drive Pak solution

Lothan lothan at newsguy.com
Thu Sep 16 19:50:23 EDT 2010

Mono is binary compatible with the .NET Framework and runs on Windows, Mac,
and Linux platforms. I won't say it runs everything that runs on the .NET
Framework, but it runs all the projects I've thrown at it. MonoDevelop is a
nice IDE for Mono. I do all my development in C# with Visual Studio
2008/2010 and then copy the source and binaries over to Ubuntu and verify it
with MonoDevelop.

http://www.mono-project.com/Main_Page

Of course, you'd probably have to make some changes to account for the
differences between MESS and XMESS.