[Coco] Deskmate 3 article link

RJRTTY at aol.com RJRTTY at aol.com
Tue Sep 14 23:04:55 EDT 2010

In a message dated 9/14/2010 3:37:12 P.M. Eastern Daylight Time,
goosey at virgo.sdc.org writes:

>CoCo Deskmate remains an integrated app suite, like the  various
>"Works" suites on other machines, and Multivue is a real,  general
>purpose GUI.  PC Deskmate made the jump, but CoCo Deskmate  never did.
.All it would have taken is for Tandy to release the development  docs &
>code.

>Willard

Sometimes I wonder why Tandy even bothered with the coco and coco3.

They never seemed missed an opportunity  to cripple the coco in  some
way in everything they did.

Why make the effort in the first place?

Roy