[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Tue Sep 14 00:37:41 EDT 2010

There is a "Preinstalled Hard disk image of Nitros9 Ver 3.2.8" available as
part of the Vcc Emulator downloads here: http://vcc.20x.cc/downloads.html
Mounting this image in Vcc and having RGBDOS as the Disk ROM image allows
use of this hard drive image under BASIC and NITROS-9. It's been awhile
since I fooled around with it, but perhaps there may be something useful
there.