[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Sep 14 00:28:24 EDT 2010

On 14/09/2010 2:17 PM, Aaron Wolfe wrote:

> If you are asking whether SuperDriver is the only IDE driver for OS9,
> there appears to be another IDE driver included in the NitrOS9 CVS:
> http://nitros9.cvs.sourceforge.net/viewvc/nitros9/nitros9/3rdparty/drivers/?sortdir=down

OK, thanks! The relevant information appears to be quite fragmented and
spread from one end of the internet to the other in various postings, forums
and other miscellaneous documents.

I appreciate everyone's input on these questions.

If/when I finally get something together, I'll be sure to document a
"how-to" on the subject.

Regards,