[Coco] Deskmate 3 article link

Roger Taylor operator at coco3.com
Mon Sep 13 22:42:10 EDT 2010

At 07:33 PM 9/13/2010, you wrote:
>A net.friend of mine is a big fan of DeskMate 3.x on the PC, so he was
>curious about the CoCo version.
>
>I provided him with some screenshots of OS-9 DM3, and this is the
>result:
>http://www.lesswaiting.com/coco-deskmate.shtml
>
>He also runs a little internet-bbs thing.  You can get the PC-Deskmate
>or windoze client at http://www.aeinetwork.com/
>
>Willard
>--

These types of multiplan suites were the money makers back in the
day.  I thought a lot of the DeskMate programs but when the V.I.P.
system came out I ended up using it more, even though it was the CoCo
2 version with fake and cramped up hi-res text.

I wish Tandy or third-party companies would have put out additional
programs for DeskMate.  In fact, sometimes I wonder what will be
involved in making a DeskMate-compatible program.

--
~ Roger Taylor