[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 13 21:11:24 EDT 2010

On 14/09/2010 10:35 AM, Robert Gault wrote:

> SuperDriver is the name for the Cloud-9 IDE software but I believe it is
> only for NitrOS-9. I see on the Cloud-9 site that HDBDOS will also support
> the SuperIDE interface so it is both IDE and SCSI. The original RGBDOS was
> just SCSI.

Please excuse my ignorance and thanks for being so patient with my questions.

HDBDOS supports the IDE interface but, IIUC, you need IDE drivers for
Nitros9/OS9 to enable Nitros9/OS9 to boot off the IDE hard drive partition
via HDBDOS. Those drivers (for Nitros9) are provided on the SuperIDE disk by
Cloud 9. As for OS9, I can't say.

Have I got that right?

Regards,