[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 03:33:05 EDT 2010

On Mon, Sep 13, 2010 at 3:26 AM, Mark McDougall <msmcdoug at iinet.net.au> wrote:
> On 13/09/2010 5:02 PM, Bob Devries wrote:
>
>> I do believe that MESS can read those images that you have, and the write
>> them in the DMK format so you can use them.
>
> I'm just not having any luck at all with OS9. I suspect 99% of people are
> running Level 2 on a Coco3, and am beginning to wonder if I'm the first one
> to actually try running Level 1 in the last 5 years???

I test on L1 occasionally.  There was a thread here just recently where a
guy managed to get L1 up and running on a CoCo 2, but yes a majority
of people are running L2.

I just tested the latest nightly build of L1 on Coco2b with MESS
(v1.35) and it booted fine.  Are you using disks from
http://www.nitros9.org/latest/ ?
Maybe something has changed in MESS between 1.35 and 1.39.

-Aaron