[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Mon Sep 13 03:26:07 EDT 2010

On 13/09/2010 5:02 PM, Bob Devries wrote:

> I do believe that MESS can read those images that you have, and the write
> them in the DMK format so you can use them.

I'm just not having any luck at all with OS9. I suspect 99% of people are
running Level 2 on a Coco3, and am beginning to wonder if I'm the first one
to actually try running Level 1 in the last 5 years???

I've fired up MESS v0.139 and mounted the disks as *.OS9.

On Coco1 (of which only DECB1.0 seems to be supported) typing "DOS" returns
a syntax error. I'm guessing this command was introduced in v1.1.

On Coco2(B) typing "DOS" looks like it starts to load OS9, but then the
screen fills with garbage - different garbage each time - and the system hangs.

Sigh.

Regards,