[Coco] Nitros9 on Keil

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Mon Sep 13 01:13:23 EDT 2010

Ok... I am sort of regretting my attempt to help at this point, but I
will try one last time.

You have an emulator.  It doesn't boot OS9.

It acts exactly like the emulator I use does, when my emulator sees a
file name ending in .dsk.

My emulator works if I rename the file to "something.os9".

This causes my emulator to do something different and then OS9 works.

I don't know what the difference is, but maybe your emulator needs to
be configured/switched/etc in the same way mine does.

That is all.

-Aaron