[Coco] plug'n'power controller manual?

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Sat Sep 11 13:17:46 EDT 2010

I've ordered a couple cheap x10 outlets, so I'll be experimenting with
the plug'n'power soon.
I have some ideas for allowing internet control of the x10 devices via
DriveWire and a small web server running on the CoCo.. then my Android
cell phone could be used as a remote (and any other web capable
device).