[Coco] ebay game auction - Holy (bleep)

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Thu Sep 9 08:07:53 EDT 2010

In my opinion eBay has devalued a lot of items, unintentionally. What once
was perceived as extremely rare because it was very hard to find are now
known to be not as rare (thanks to ebay giving us a large audience in which
to search for them). Case in point: TS-2068's used to go for over $300
between 1998-2001 or so and  yet I've bought several recently for around $50
because they just seem to keep popping up on eBay.