[Coco] ebay game auction - Holy (bleep)

Jeremy Michea jmichea at cogeco.ca
Thu Sep 9 08:02:24 EDT 2010

I agree, it must go in spurts. I've won auctions with no other bidders and I've had to fight tooth and nail for coco items. It actually seemed worse about 10 years ago. Coco items were going for insane amounts of money and I don't think I won hardly anything. Most of my coco collection back then was scouring thrift stores and yardsales and posting "wanted" ads in the local pennysaver, all of which paid off very nicely back then :)

A few years ago I bought 12 still sealed CoCo carts off eBay for $7, but
I've since seen lots like that go for ridiculous prices, and then sometimes
not so ridiculous prices. I guess it depends on who just happens to be
looking over that 7 day period.....