[Coco] ebay game auction - Holy (bleep)

Sean badfrog at gmail.com
Thu Sep 9 01:59:08 EDT 2010

My guess is the Anteco carts.  The cart collector world is full of
crazy/rich people wanting a full collection.  The Atari people are
even more insane, going for full boxes or even still sealed in
plastic:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=140450080001&ssPageName=STRK:MEWAX:IT

http://cgi.ebay.com/Atari-2600-Music-Machine-Cart-Sealed-Box-/260659490742?pt=US_Vintage_Video_Games&hash=item3cb0842fb6

Personally, I really don't get the sealed in box collectors...  I want
to play them!
My personal limit on a video game or old computer device is about
$100.  Anything more than that, and I can get a much more fun toy that
makes loud noises and sends lead at very high speed, and overall is
much more useful than a sealed-in-box video game.