[Coco] ebay game auction - Holy (bleep)

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Wed Sep 8 22:52:34 EDT 2010

They are apparently pretty rare, and judging by the pictures were marketed
for the TDP-100 (Tandy's version of the CoCo that was marketed through
retail channels other than Radio Shack/Tandy stores). The rarity drives bids
I guess - not worth that price to me, but if it is something you've been
looking for and have never found and then there it is for bid, you would
probably want it at any cost... such as the Action Comics #1 that went for
$1.5 Million - such behavior has never made good sense to me... I could
collect stuff my entire life, but when I die - what happens to it? So what's
the point? I am rambling... sorry ... Big John