[Coco] Strange places a computer from the past will show up.

Dave Kelly daveekelly1 at embarqmail.com
Wed Sep 8 01:02:16 EDT 2010

On 09/07/2010 10:52 PM, KARL SEFCIK wrote:
> Dave,
>
>    If this is the Westin and Hyatt Regency that are downtown, the rooms go for a
> day what the con goes for 4. But in the 90's, I attended an astronomy convention
> in the Hyatt, and stayed cheaper. There was a Days Inn that was on the Marta
> line (their high speed rail network) way south in Hampton, vlose to the  Race
> track and the airport. Still, $120 admission, they're not the hobbbyists that we
> have in our group, and 30,000 attendees, geez.. If all 30,000 stayed the 4 days,
> that would be $3 million just in admissions.
>
> Karl

Yes.  Some of these LARPers save for the  whole year just to go. And
come from world wide. The angst that goes into making a costume is
unbelievable. I would love to go. Doubt if I could keep up.

I hang out on a website called The Devil's Panties. (
http://thedevilspanties.com/ )  Go there and rummage around. I am
'Falling Man'.

--
.............as you walked away in your red linen dress.