[Coco] Amateur radio CoCo net schedule

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Wed Sep 8 02:19:15 EDT 2010

Apologies to those who inquired about a net tonight, I did not have a
plan in place.  However, going forward we do have a schedule for two
CoCo ham nets a month.  Todd (KB1BDM) is going to host the net at
10:30pm EST on the second Tuesday of the month, starting next week on
the 14th.  I will host the net on the 4th Tuesday at 9:30PM EST.

I've added a google calendar showing the schedule to the bottom of:
http://cococoding.com

If anyone else would like to host the net on a regular or one time/
infrequent basis, please let me know and I'll add you to the schedule.
 I'd like to keep it on Tuesday evenings, but we can vary the time a
bit to accommodate a wider reach of time zones.   "Hosting" means you
arrange for the EchoLink conference, IRLP reflector, or whatever means
you'd like to use, you are net control to the extent that there is
such a thing, you are responsible for a topic or presentation if any,
and for letting us know when and where, etc.  It's your show.  You do
need a broadband connection with decent outbound bandwidth, although I
can probably provide the conference room if this is a problem for
anyone.

So, volunteers for hosting, ideas for topics, comments, concerns, etc... ?

Hope to see everyone next week at Todd's net, I'll let him post further details.

-Aaron
KJ4WII