[Coco] Artifacting (again)

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 1 18:49:18 EDT 2010

On 2/09/2010 3:14 AM, Wes wrote:

> 0 0 = black
> 1 1 = bright green
> 0 1 = greyish blue
> 1 0 = dark / brownish green
>
> I may have the last two flipped relative to your table above, but that's the
> idea. It was a great mode for adventure games set in a forest or swamp!
>
> I can verify this on a real coco when I get home. Sorry I can't help you
> with PAL.

Thanks, much appreciated!

Once you get home could you also pls tell me the colours in SCREEN 1,1 mode
on NTSC? Are they red/blue or orange/cyan?

I notice dmkeil's Coco 2 emulator page shows Clowns & Balloons with red/blue
artifacting, whilst L. Curtis Boyle's page shows it with orange/cyan colours?!?

Regards,