[Coco] HDBDOSDW3CC1

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Wed Sep 8 11:32:32 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Apologies if this has been answered before, but a search of the mailing list
archives didn't bring anything up...

I've got the HDBDOSDW3CC1 image running on what is theoretically a Coco 1.
If I create a 40 or 80-track disk image with the Toolshed DECB utility and
mount it in the DW3 server, *some* of the files are truncated in the
directory listing (eg. shows 2 granules for size) and of course don't load
properly (I'm assuming part of the files exist beyond track 35). A 35 track
disk has no such problems.

Is this a HDBDOS problem? Does it not support >35 track disks? I see the
HDBDOS manual mentions only 35 track floppies, so HDBDOSDW3 probably only
supports them too - yes?

TIA
Regards,