[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #1

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Oct 29 12:18:51 EDT 2010

On Fri, Oct 29, 2010 at 11:59 AM, tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:
> tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:
>
>> I am announcing a Skype conference I will be running the first Tuesday
>> of every month.
>
> As of this morning I have 10 names! It's going to be quite the party. So
> if you were afraid you'd be the only one showing up in your specially
> hand-crafted Tron costume, fear not! Sign up for Skype and send me you
> name.
>
> To everyone who has sent me your skype name. You should have seen me
> (skypname: lindnertim) add you to my address book. If not add me and try
> to connect with me (when I am online) before Tuesday. Also if you see me
> online, call me up "just because".

If anyone needs help getting Skype working, you can often find Tim,
Todd, myself and other CoCo nuts in the coco chat IRC channel and I'm
sure we can help get things sorted out.  It's a good place to find
people who like to chat about coco stuff too :)  You can join the
channel using any IRC client, its #coco_chat on the FreeNode IRC
network (freenode.net).  You can also join via the web by using the
following url:
http://webchat.freenode.net/?channels=coco_chat

-Aaron