[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #1

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Fri Oct 29 11:59:23 EDT 2010

tim lindner <tlindner at macmess.org> wrote:

> I am announcing a Skype conference I will be running the first Tuesday
> of every month.

As of this morning I have 10 names! It's going to be quite the party. So
if you were afraid you'd be the only one showing up in your specially
hand-crafted Tron costume, fear not! Sign up for Skype and send me you
name.

To everyone who has sent me your skype name. You should have seen me
(skypname: lindnertim) add you to my address book. If not add me and try
to connect with me (when I am online) before Tuesday. Also if you see me
online, call me up "just because".

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright