[Coco] Any news on the so called CoCo4 or Next CoCo project that Bjork was heading?

Paul Fitch pfitchjr at bellsouth.net
Thu Oct 21 22:00:45 EDT 2010

I understand the hardware guys, and why they want to "build" something.  I'm
more on the user side tho.  I put VCC, all my Coco/OS9 software, and most of
the PDF scanned magazines on a 32-gig Flash drive (to get it all I just need
a couple gig more<g>).  The size of my thumb.  Fits in my pocket.  Runs on
ANY windows XP or Win7 computer I happen to be sitting in front of.  The
ultimate in portability.

And most any windows machine I plug that flash drive into has additional USB
ports, printer ports, memory card readers and VGA (or better) displays.
That's why I like the software route.

If I was repackaging and selling this, I could ship you a complete Coco3/OS9
system with ALL available documentation, manuals, programming books, games,
utilities, etc... In a standard envelope, for less than $60.00 total.