[Coco] coco3 lowercase pokes!

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Wed Oct 20 22:46:04 EDT 2010

Willard, this is what I have been using to accomplish the lowercase:
POKE &H95C9,&H10 (without this BASIC will turn lowercase back off) - I
noticed you used &H17. I had assembled a table at one time that listed the
different effects of different values.. but it's long since been misplaced.
and rather than POKE &HFF22,&H10, i was using:
POKE&HFF22,PEEK(&HFF22)OR &H10
results are the same...
Running a ROMRAM routine on the later 64K CoCo 2's ("B" models) and then
using the above pokes will give them true lowercase too.
John#1