[Coco] Drivewire help needed

Robert Gault robert.gault at att.net
Mon Oct 18 15:48:15 EDT 2010

Jeremy Michea wrote:

> I've been using drivewire just fine using the cassette cable method of getting
 > the HDB-DOS rom loaded but got tired of the constant loading so I ordered and
 > recieved the rompak version of HDB-DOS today.
> I loaded up my coco 3 with the rompak and then I loaded up drivewire as I usually do

Jeremy, what do you mean by "as I usually do"? Previously you loaded Drivewire
from tape. With the ROM pak, Drivewire should load when you turn the Coco on.

Are you sure you have the Coco3 version ROM pak? What startup message do you see
when turning on the Coco3? Is the ROM pak in the cartslot or do you use an MPI?
If MPI, are you pointing to the ROM pak or a different slot?