[Coco] How much memory (Forth/FLEX)

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Nov 30 10:13:41 EST 2010

Frank Hogg continued "trumoeting" FLEX even after OS-9 L1 came out due
to the limited memory of the CoCo until the CoCo3 came out. His stand
was that even with 64K OS-9 was pretty limited for multi-tasking and
memory use, you had more free memory to work with in FLEX. Like all OS
choices, it really depends on what you're doing as to what is "best".