[Coco] How much memory (Forth/Flex)

Frank Swygert farna at att.net
Tue Nov 30 10:09:41 EST 2010

I stand corrected! FLEX is indeed what I meant. I had to do a little research, but only had to go as far as "Tandy's Little Wonder". There's an interview with Frank Hogg in there that has some info on his pushing FLEX. I actually interviewed him on the phone and recorded the conversation, wrote the article from that.

No multi-tasking... but it was difficult to do that with 64K anyway. FLEX was pretty basic, but still a true DOS and much more than DECB. I remember CP/M from an old Cromemco that was still operating at one of the USAF bases. I played with it a bit, but it wasn't being used anymore in 1987. Had a search and rescue plotting program still on it.