[Coco] What would a CoCo successor have to have as a minimum?

Gene Heskett gheskett at wdtv.com
Sun Nov 28 11:38:25 EST 2010

On Saturday, November 27, 2010 02:32:57 am Mike Pepe wrote:
> [...]
Uh, Mike...  This went around 2 or 3 years ago, and the vfat driver was re-
written to get around the patent, so there is one mode of long filenames we
did lose, but I don't think it was all of them, and subsequent patches have
largely restored it without infringing.  I think, even my usb keys are
reformatted ext3 these days.