[Coco] dw4beta-3.9.75

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Fri Nov 26 22:49:45 EST 2010

There is a README file included in the zip and some additional
documentation here:

http://sourceforge.net/apps/mediawiki/drivewireserver/index.php?title=Installation

Basically, you will need to edit config.xml and configure the serial
port and coco type you'd like to use.  There are quite a few other
settings you might like to change, but those are the bare minimum.
All of the options are documented with comments right in the
config.xml.

If you have questions about any of the settings you find there or
anything in the documentation is not clear, please let me know.

-Aaron