[Coco] What would a CoCo successor have to have as a minimum?

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Thu Nov 25 11:38:44 EST 2010

The CoCo4.com project was both hardware and software emulation.

First was the pure software emulator that run on the PC.  If you wanted
a free CoCo4 system you could just stop there.

For those what wanted bit more of the REAL CoCo experience, there was
the I/O interface board that would connect your old CoCo hardware to the
PC via USB.  Plug in a Floppy Controller and read and write Disks. Plug
in a game Pak and play it just like the good old days.  The unit was
designed to mount inside a CoCo 3 case with ports for the Joysticks,
serial and even the keyboard to make it work just like a CoCo 3.

Steve Bjork