[Coco] What would a CoCo successor have to have as a minimum?

Mark McDougall msmcdoug at iinet.net.au
Tue Nov 23 02:29:44 EST 2010

On 23/11/2010 6:44 PM, Frank Pittel wrote:

> I hope we don't get
> into a debate on whether a "K" is 1,000 or 1,022. :-) (forgive me for
> stirring the pot a little)

That would be a quick debate because common usage is either 1,000 or 1,024!

Actually, there really is no debate because (lowercase) 'k' is the SI prefix
for 1,000.

(uppercase) 'K', although in common usage is not strictly a standard prefix
for anything. The IEC prefix for 2^10 or 1,024 is 'Ki'.

:P

Just stirring the pot a little more! :)

Regards,