[Coco] What would a CoCo successor have to have as a minimum?

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Mon Nov 22 12:21:44 EST 2010

Or a Mac from Apple.

By the way, the Mac was first going to use the 6809, till the design
team found that the 68000 was better suited for the larger compiled
programs used in business applications.  After all, it was the 16-bit
IBM PC that was killing the profitability of their little 8-bit Apple II
and not the their 8-bit computers on the market.

Steve Bjork