[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #2

L. Curtis Boyle curtisboyle at sasktel.net
Sat Nov 20 00:11:08 EST 2010

Thanks for the link. I don't have time for the Coco any more (although I did fire it up for a couple of days this past summer), but I hope to someday get some time to work on it again. One question for Steve Bjork, if he reads this: Did you mention that you do some work with TWiT in Petaluma? If so, I am going to see if I can arrange a stop there in January (I am in San Francisco for conference), and it would be cool to say hi to you again (I have seen you at RainbowFest's and at Coco Fests a few times over the years).

L. Curtis Boyle
curtisboyle at sasktel.net