[Coco] Coordinated CoCo Conference #2

tim lindner tlindner at macmess.org
Fri Nov 19 23:14:03 EST 2010

It's that time for me to announce the date and time for CCCC #2:

Wednesday, December 1, 2010. 6:30 P.M. Pacific Standard Time.

I orginally said it was going to be the first Tuesday of every month, but I
decided to change that to be one day early in the month.

If you would like to suggest a topic for the conference head over to this URL,
it is world writeable:

<https://docs.google.com/document/d/13tRFP9cAQ95mjAwP-0xCD6lRAl2nH57ZVnTN74mx19c
/edit?hl=en#>

The first show's mp3 file was downloaded 120 times. That's cool.

<http://macmess.org/downloads/Coordinated%20CoCo%20Conference%20%231.mp3>

We are going to use Skype again. If you already signed up for the conference,
we'll automatically add you to this one if you're on-line at the time. New
people should sign-up and send me, 'lindnertim', your skype name.

--
tim lindner
tlindner at macmess.org                                              Bright