[Coco] Why do a next Gen CoCo?

Steve Bjork 6809er at srbsoftware.com
Fri Nov 19 00:01:11 EST 2010

I met Jeri Ellsworth a while back, shortly after she created her
Commodore 64 "on a chip".  She is gifted and a hard working person that
loves technology.

We could create a CoCo on a chip too.  But, it would be costly.  There
is just not the same demand for a CoCo like there was for her project.

That's why I wanted to use cheap PC hardware since you can get them for
almost free these days.  After all, most of us one or more PCs laying
around.

Steve Bjork