[Coco] Drivewire 3 Question

Mike Rowen mike at bcmr3.net
Thu Nov 18 12:24:34 EST 2010

You should be able to copy directly between your virtual disks by
mounting them both in DW3. Are you trying to place actual .dsk images
inside your HD? It's not clear what you are trying to do. If you are
placing .dsk files on your virtual HD, you should be able to do this
with Toolshed utilities (I think).

Http://sourceforge.net/projects/toolshed