[Coco] Drivewire 3 Question

Derek dml_68 at yahoo.com
Thu Nov 18 12:10:36 EST 2010

Well after trying for a few days I have broken down and decided to ask for help.

I have Drivewire 3 hooked up and running on my Coco 3. I have a virtual .dsk disk image that DW3 sees as a virtual HD with the 255 seperate virtual disks in the file. I have been able to get DW3 to copy back and forth with my real Coco disk drives after I got the commands figured out.

What I want to do and cant seem to get done is copying between virtual disk images mounted in DW3 server software. So I can take .dsk images and copy the games over to the virtual HD image file.

Right now I am mounting a disk image, copying to a real floppy disk, then mounting the virtual HD image and copying from the real floppy to the HD disk image.

I am doing all this in RS-DOS not in OS-9.

Thank you

Derek