[Coco] Hi to all

Little John sales at gimechip.com
Thu Nov 18 11:08:56 EST 2010

Hi there Rev.,
I'm pre-converted :-) My parents never missed a Sunday at church when I was
growing up - of course when I was little, I wanted to stay home Sundays and
watch the Hardy Boys & Nancy Drew Mysteries :-) Didn't happen though... of
course, this reminds me of the time I pretended to be sick so I could stay
home and watch that show - they made me go anyway, but by the time we got
back home I actually was sick and throwing up - never faked being sick to
try to get out of church again after that :-)
-JohnT-