[Coco] DriveWire 4 GUI

Aaron Wolfe aawolfe at gmail.com
Tue Nov 16 20:50:47 EST 2010

I've added Linux 32 and 64 bit builds, and thanks to Todd we also have
an OSX 64 bit build.  I'll get a Win 64 up later tonight... so 32 and
64 for win/lin/mac will be available.

If anybody is familiar with Java and SWT and knows a way to automate
building for multiple targets, I'd sure appreciate some help getting a
better system in place.  Right now I have to build each client
individually on the system it's targeting.. lots of VMs etc.

-Aaron